Indooutboard.com / Indo Outboard Ltd. values the privacy of every individual and is committed to the responsible handling of personal information.
This Privacy Statement explains what personal information we gather and details how that information is used in accordance with the law of Personal Information Protection and Electronic Document Act (PIPEDA, Indonesia Law) and Personal Information Protection (PIPA, Indonesia).
1. Information we collect
Indooutboard.com / Indo Outboard Ltd. only collects information about you by lawful and fair means and in a non-intrusive way. Indooutboard.com / Indo Outboard Ltd. collects personal for its core functions to provide a user friendly request form that helps us to provide customer friendly services in order to answer and provide relevant offering and to finalize a transaction. We may collect personal information from:
- Email address
- First and last name
- Phone number
- Postal code
- Purchasing history of a customer
- Type, year, serial# of owned boat, engine or part
- Credit Card number
The information we collect depends on how you interact with us and the purpose of that interaction. Your personal information is usually collected directly from you. Where personal information is provided to us by a person other than you, it will be deleted or de-identified if not required, or you will receive a notice of its collection, its use and your rights as a data subject.
Where practicable, you may choose to remain anonymous when interacting with Indooutboard.com / Indo Outboard Ltd.. However, remaining anonymous may affect your ability to access some Indooutboard.com / Indo Outboard Ltd. services and systems. Indooutboard.com / Indo Outboard Ltd. will let you know when this may affect your engagement with us.
2. How we use your information
Indooutboard.com / Indo Outboard Ltd. uses personal and sensitive information to deliver our core functions, and comply with our obligations with respect to the provision of education and research. We use your information for the primary purpose for which it was collected, a related secondary purpose that you may reasonably expect (with the exception of sensitive information), as required by law, or with your permission or consent. The laws in some jurisdictions require us to tell you about the legal ground we rely on to use or share your personal information. These legal grounds may include, but are not limited to, meeting our contractual commitments to you, for a legitimate interest, to comply with law, or to perform a public task. We will always consider your rights when using your personal information.
We may use and process your information for:
- Research and research support: including participant data, administration and commercialization.
- Community and industry engagement: website operation, addressing enquiries and requests, marketing, mailing lists and newsletters, event invitations.
- Employment and employee support: recruitment (including referees), payroll, health and safety, learning and development for staff and other Human Resources programs, contractors and volunteers.
- Operational management and finances: financial management, processing fees, IT security and management, data analysis, legal and professional services, business and services.
- Transacting between Indooutboard.com / Indo Outboard Ltd. entities to deliver and improve our services, such as shipment and postal services.
- For a secondary purpose or where otherwise permitted by law, such as the provision of information to government departments or agencies.
We may share your personal information with third parties where appropriate for the purposes set out above, including but not limited to:
- Financial institutes for payment processing
- Regulatory, investigative, law enforcement or government bodies
- Pre-enrolment testing providers
- Google, Facebook & mailchimp
- Our contracted service providers or partners, including overseas and local agents, information technology service providers, venues and event organizers, marketing and communication agencies, research and statistical analysis providers, call centers, hard copy and electronic mailing houses, professional advisers (such as recruitment advisers, auditors, accountants, insurers, and lawyers), and externally hosted applications.
- Otherwise with your consent.
These recipient organizations and contracted service providers are required to keep personal information confidential and provide the same privacy safeguards as we do. Some of these recipients may be located outside of Canada, which means that your personal information may be transferred interstate or overseas (trans-border), including but not limited to:
- The United States of America;
- Other countries in Asia, including Vietnam
- Countries in the European Union, such as Germany
When we transfer your personal information to a recipient outside of Canada, we take reasonable steps to ensure the recipient handles the information in accordance with this Privacy Statement, our Policies, and the relevant privacy information principles.
3. How we store and protect your information
Indooutboard.com / Indo Outboard Ltd. applies safeguards and takes appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from misuse, loss, unauthorized access and disclosure.
Stored information is also, which determines when information should be retained or disposed. Reasonable steps are taken to destroy or permanently de-identify your personal information when it is no longer needed for any purpose.
Personal information may be stored in hard copy documents, as electronic data, or in Indooutboard.com / Indo Outboard Ltd. software or systems, including cloud or other types of network or electronic storage. Some of the ways Indooutboard.com / Indo Outboard Ltd. seeks to protect personal information include:
- Privacy processes and the protection of information;
- Document storage and data security processes;
- Security measures for access to Indooutboard.com / Indo Outboard Ltd. computer systems;
- Controlling access to Indooutboard.com / Indo Outboard Ltd. premises; and
- Website protection measures.
Where it is necessary to share your personal information with a contracted service provider or third-party, Indooutboard.com / Indo Outboard Ltd. takes reasonable steps to ensure that there are appropriate safeguards in place to protect your personal information.
Indooutboard.com / Indo Outboard Ltd. operates in Indonesia.
4. Your Rights and Access to Information
Indooutboard.com / Indo Outboard Ltd. takes reasonable steps to ensure that personal information held is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Indooutboard.com / Indo Outboard Ltd. relies on you to provide us with accurate and current information in the first instance, and to notify us when your circumstances or details change.
You have certain rights to seek access to personal information we hold about you (including, in some cases, in portable form), and to obtain its correction, update, amendment or deletion in appropriate circumstances, regardless of your location. You also have rights to withdraw your consent or request that we restrict how your information is used.
You may seek access to personal information we hold about you or to update and correct your information. You may access and/or correct your personal information by directly contacting the area of Indooutboard.com / Indo Outboard Ltd. that has the information in the first instance, or if unknown:
Indooutboard.com / Indo Outboard Ltd.
Jl. Tukad Punggawa No.108,Serangan, Kec. Denpasar Sel., Kota Denpasar, Bali 80229
Phone: (+62) 838-0165-6492 • Email: [email protected]
In certain circumstances, you can:
- Rectify personal information held about you where it is incorrect or incomplete (right to rectification)
- Request that your personal information be deleted if certain grounds are met (right to erasure)
- Restrict or object to how your personal information is used (right to object and restrict processing); and
- Obtain a copy of your data in a commonly used electronic form, or request that we share your personal information with any person acting on your behalf (such as agents, guardians, employers, government departments) (right to portability).
- o exercise these rights, please contact us. The rights and options described above are subject to limitations and exceptions under applicable law. In addition to those rights, you have the right to make a complaint. We encourage you to contact us first, and we do our very best to resolve your issue.
5. Website Privacy
Indooutboard.com / Indo Outboard Ltd. – www.indooutboard.com may make a record of your visits to Indooutboard.com / Indo Outboard Ltd. websites and log information for statistical and system administration purposes, including but not limited to:
- Your server address;
- Your domain name;
- Your IP address;
- The date and time of the visit;
- The pages accessed and documents downloaded;
- The address of your last site visited;
- The type of browser used.
A cookie is a small text file that is sent to your device by means of your web browser. The information stored can be re-sent to our servers during a next website visit. Cookies will not store personal information and cookies will not harm your computer.
Cookies may store the following information: session (numbered key) and duration. A numbered key is a unique server-generated number used to track your current session. The session key can be linked back to your login identification for authentication purposes and to improve security during your session online.
If you leave an Indooutboard.com / Indo Outboard Ltd. website and visit a website operated by a third party, Indooutboard.com / Indo Outboard Ltd. cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide to third party websites. Accordingly, we always encourage you to exercise caution and review the privacy statement applicable to the website you visit.
Protection of personal data on website
While we use SSL encryption to protect sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, has restricted access at Indooutboard.com / Indo Outboard Ltd.. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job – for example, order clerk, sales representative, or a customer service representative – are granted access to personally identifiable information.
Access to the information is to a certain email box for requests, which is secured by a 2 step password login. All users’ data are not stored at the websites data base, the forms will directly send the data to certain protected email box. Each time an employee needs to access information, they must enter their password to gain access to the information. Furthermore, employees are kept up-to-date on our security and privacy practices. Employees are periodically notified and/or reminded about the importance we place on privacy, and what they can do to ensure our customers’ information is protected.
In order to obtain an item price quote, e.g. boat, engine or part, a user must first complete a “Request a Quote” or similiar. A user is required to give their contact information, such as name (last name is not mandatory, you can stay anonymous for the certain request purpose) and e-mail address. This information is used to contact the user and provide the quote or other information that they have requested. It is optional for the user to provide financial information, but can be done so that Indooutboard.com / Indo Outboard Ltd. can review and pre-qualify the user for financing if they are interested. All requesters information obtained via the quote request form is encrypted (SSL-Certificate) for security purposes and stored on a secured server.
6. Complaints about Privacy
If you are concerned that Indooutboard.com / Indo Outboard Ltd. may have breached its privacy obligations or this Privacy Statement, please contact us (see section 7). When contacting us, please provide as much detail as possible in relation to your issue or complaint.
Indooutboard.com / Indo Outboard Ltd. takes privacy-related complaints very seriously and undertakes to resolve privacy complaints in a timely, fair and transparent way.
7. How to contact us
Please feel free to contact us on
Indooutboard.com / Indo Outboard Ltd.
Phone: (+62) 838-0165-6492 • Email: [email protected]
if you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement or Indooutboard.com / Indo Outboard Ltd. collection, use or disclosure of your personal information.
8. Changes to the Privacy Statement
We may change this Privacy Statement without notice, particularly where there are new developments in our working practice or if there are changes in the relevant laws. Therefore, we encourage you to check back occasionally to see if anything has changed. The most recent substantive change to this Privacy Statement was made 25 Agustus 2020.